Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cupcake LOVE!



I saw an idea on Pinterest for these and HAD to try and figure it out.  These were my first 2 attempts by the 3 time around I had the method perfected!  Such a great center piece or gift!


One of my favorites...my Grandma's Satin frosting, delish!



Young Women's in Excellence.  Cupcakes in the Value colors:)


All about the taste on these ones...Chocolate carmel fudge, Peanut Butter Cupcakes, and Chocolate Peppermint cupcakes.  The Choc. peppermint ones were by far the best cake I have ever eaten.  I crushed peppermint candies in my food processor and then added the crushed candy to a buttercream frosting.  It was insane served on the chocolate cupcake.  We tried it on a few different cakes, go with the chocolate for sure!!!


These pink cupcakes were for my darling niece Kate:)






My nephew had a 1 year old Mickey Mouse Party.  The Giant Cupcake was his smash cake.  We made the ears for the big and small ones out of fondant.  So Cute!!!


Teacher Gift for my special needs son.  She was so great with him she deserved a special surprise!  She Loved it and Jordy Loved giving it to her:)


My mom did a watermelon themed party and wanted this as the center piece.  We taught everyone how to decorate cupcakes at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment